that girl }}


With the philosophy that every part may be her big chance, Ann makes a valiant effort to learn to roller-skate to get a part in a soft-drink (called Twinkie) commercial.

Monday, August 15, 2005

HOLYFUCKINGSHITAMAZING sex

knee socks +
pony tails +
design +
red wine +
school girls +
money

= a pathetic attempt for search engine hits/ an experiment to see if a pathetic attempt for search engine hits works.

i need some readers. you guys are dropping off like flies.

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME: i am really giving these see-through, jelly, high heeled shoes a run for their money. yesterday my toenails were red, today they are silver. oh, so fun is summer. the possibilities are endless.

13 Comments:

  • At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Some of us are still reading, but quite busy....and, nonetheless, keenly waiting the 'live' version....

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger LEAH FRANCES said…

    :) thanks. i think i am just having a day-long, hungover, pity fest over here.

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Getting your blog noticed with Social Bookmarking
    Darren over at Problogger has an interesting piece on social bookmarking as being a way of getting people to check your blog out and sites a post at 30 Stories up titled 7 mistakes for your first week of ...
    Hey, there what a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a diabetic chat site. It pretty much covers diabetic chat related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :)

     
  • At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Try Richardscouch.blogspot.com for help. I did and he was really great.

     
  • At 2:01 AM, Blogger LEAH FRANCES said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger LEAH FRANCES said…

    thanks guys. i know i have readers, and i appreciate them. like i said, today's post was mostly the result of a little hungover pity mixed in with a little trying to laugh at myself (i think it may have been something to do with distributing my first zine/ magazine all over town today in a shopping cart). very grass roots operations make one consider one's situation in life.

    oh and wow, weird. my little search engine experiment has gotten some results...

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, what a love-fest. I feel so all warm and like squishy! I check-in every day; dig your honesty and simple directness. I also love the whole hopeless romantic stuff...........

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    On the term 'hopeless romantic':
    It's a weird one to me. I mean, I never get past the first word - 'hopeless.' Being a romantic is one thing, but if you're 'hopeless,' then why waste anyone's time? If you believe you're hopeless, then I'm inclined to believe you. And then move on.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How very literal of you. Though I guess all words do have meanings.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And actually "incurable" is an accepted definition of hopeless.

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It wasn't a personal dig..my comments were directed at the phrase itself. To be pedantic though, I'd say that 'incurable' doesn't possess the same negative conotation as 'hopeless.' i.e. you may not wish to be cured of something; conversely, to be without hope implies a longing that things were otherwise...

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No personal dig taken. I found your comment provocative, so I did some research on it. I have decided to change my terminology to "incurable romantic" henceforth.
    Thanks for the mind stretch!

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger LEAH FRANCES said…

    boys, do i need to step in here?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home