Gimme a break, I'm warming back up...
AND SO, A SURVEY:
Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Yes, I had to change in the back seat of a 1987 piece of shit honda civic in a parking lot in atlantic city, quite recently. I drove down there in pants, and I thought backseams and red heels were more appropriate for 2am gambling.
What's something you MUST do before you die?
I'm doing well so far. I've lived in London, Edinburgh, Montreal and New York. I'd like to spend some extended time in France and Holland. Travel India. And, unselfishly, I'd like to have a child.
What color is your underwear?
I don't often wear it out of the ummm.. boudoir.
When's the last time you went out of state?
Jersey...Ikea. Love that cafeteria food. I like to watch the people struggle with the meatballs.
Any cool scars?
Appendix, but it's not that cool. My heart is full of scars, they make me who I am-- which is of course, cool ;)
Do you talk to yourself?
Who the fuck else would I talk to out here? Besides, only I get my jokes, and they're damn funny.
Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Infinitely.
How much does your dog weigh?
I have a stuffed PONY. Does that count? He was won for me at a Pennsylvania State Fair, and is huge. But light.
Ever waxed your legs?
No, but I've had them waxed for me on a date. It was.. well, fun.
Earrings or necklaces?
Both. But I never change them.
Who have you talked to most today?
No one yet. Except, myself. See above.
Who's on speed dial 5?
umm, speed dial?
Are you a bad influence?
I can be. But I am a good one too, under the right circumstances. I WILL make you drink out of a brown bag in public though.
What is your Zodiac sign?
Scorpio.
What makes you feel like a kid again?
A sunny day, riding my cruiser bike down a steep hill. And the ice cream truck.
What sport do you dislike most?
Football. I just don't get it.
Have you ever gone scuba diving?
Not officially. I have a lot of fun in my bath tub though.
What's your favorite smell?
french fries...the ocean....a ripe orange....my man after a shave.... sex.
Are you modest?
Who me? Blush....
Do you care what others think about you?
Yes. and no. I do things for me, but then there's that whole panopticon problem.
What do you do when you're driving?
Speed. Or if it's the BQE, freak out, swear, and stress in general. Music helps. And I love "roadtrip food."
Do you kiss and tell?
When called for, or when it spices up certain occasions.
Follow college basketball?
Nope. But my, they are foxy.
Where was the last place you went shopping?
99 cent store.
Last time you drank alcohol?
Makers Mark, last night.
Do you watch the Olympics?
Yeah, I'm a sucker for the Winter Games, being Canadian.
Last bar you went to?
Yikes, let me search way back, before my life became a hectic hell. The cakeshop, I think. Unless you count CARGO.
Are you multitasking right now?
Yes, I am "working" while doing this survey. Can't you tell?
Do you believe in Karma?
yes.
Describe your back yard?
Cherry tree, daffodils, vegetable garden, benches, grass.
How is the weather today
windy and rainy. Just like home.
Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Turned it on.
ANOTHER RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME: I slept in backseams last night. They turned into front seams.
Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Yes, I had to change in the back seat of a 1987 piece of shit honda civic in a parking lot in atlantic city, quite recently. I drove down there in pants, and I thought backseams and red heels were more appropriate for 2am gambling.
What's something you MUST do before you die?
I'm doing well so far. I've lived in London, Edinburgh, Montreal and New York. I'd like to spend some extended time in France and Holland. Travel India. And, unselfishly, I'd like to have a child.
What color is your underwear?
I don't often wear it out of the ummm.. boudoir.
When's the last time you went out of state?
Jersey...Ikea. Love that cafeteria food. I like to watch the people struggle with the meatballs.
Any cool scars?
Appendix, but it's not that cool. My heart is full of scars, they make me who I am-- which is of course, cool ;)
Do you talk to yourself?
Who the fuck else would I talk to out here? Besides, only I get my jokes, and they're damn funny.
Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Infinitely.
How much does your dog weigh?
I have a stuffed PONY. Does that count? He was won for me at a Pennsylvania State Fair, and is huge. But light.
Ever waxed your legs?
No, but I've had them waxed for me on a date. It was.. well, fun.
Earrings or necklaces?
Both. But I never change them.
Who have you talked to most today?
No one yet. Except, myself. See above.
Who's on speed dial 5?
umm, speed dial?
Are you a bad influence?
I can be. But I am a good one too, under the right circumstances. I WILL make you drink out of a brown bag in public though.
What is your Zodiac sign?
Scorpio.
What makes you feel like a kid again?
A sunny day, riding my cruiser bike down a steep hill. And the ice cream truck.
What sport do you dislike most?
Football. I just don't get it.
Have you ever gone scuba diving?
Not officially. I have a lot of fun in my bath tub though.
What's your favorite smell?
french fries...the ocean....a ripe orange....my man after a shave.... sex.
Are you modest?
Who me? Blush....
Do you care what others think about you?
Yes. and no. I do things for me, but then there's that whole panopticon problem.
What do you do when you're driving?
Speed. Or if it's the BQE, freak out, swear, and stress in general. Music helps. And I love "roadtrip food."
Do you kiss and tell?
When called for, or when it spices up certain occasions.
Follow college basketball?
Nope. But my, they are foxy.
Where was the last place you went shopping?
99 cent store.
Last time you drank alcohol?
Makers Mark, last night.
Do you watch the Olympics?
Yeah, I'm a sucker for the Winter Games, being Canadian.
Last bar you went to?
Yikes, let me search way back, before my life became a hectic hell. The cakeshop, I think. Unless you count CARGO.
Are you multitasking right now?
Yes, I am "working" while doing this survey. Can't you tell?
Do you believe in Karma?
yes.
Describe your back yard?
Cherry tree, daffodils, vegetable garden, benches, grass.
How is the weather today
windy and rainy. Just like home.
Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Turned it on.
ANOTHER RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME: I slept in backseams last night. They turned into front seams.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home