that girl }}


With the philosophy that every part may be her big chance, Ann makes a valiant effort to learn to roller-skate to get a part in a soft-drink (called Twinkie) commercial.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

i would rather be

At the Tomatina Tomato Throwing Festival in Spain, or ice skating across the frozen canals of Holland. And you?

8 Comments:

  • At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Right now or generally?

    Right now it's 4:02am and I'm just back from a cracking drum 'n bass show. Due to my rich lawyer friends buying me drinks, I'm also a bit pissed. I therefore would like to be in this rinky-dink pub in NW2 6DR London hearing Baron and Pendulum's "Guns at Dawn" closing the night before heading down to the chipper or the kebab house for a snack before falling asleep in front of Sky4 crap middle of the night programming.

    At other times I come up with better answers. Presently, however, I'm lamenting how relatively rubbish New York is. What I wouldn't give.

    Really would have liked to have heard that song though.

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger LEAH FRANCES said…

    so, are you british, or do you just employ "britishisms" in your writing and manner of speeech? i have thought about this since a previous comment:

    (1) "the object of your fancy opens the window and the two of you fuck like desperate, mad things until dawn.

    (2) The object of your fancy politely requests the police to come round with all possible haste.

    ?? from where do you orginate, bowie fan?? and did i tell you i served mister bowie steak and eggs one fine morning?

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erm, hello...not to impinge on my fellow Brit's turf here, but... how come you didn't tell me about serving Bowie?! And I thought we had some understanding....

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    STEAK & EGGS

    Is there anything left
    Maybe steak and eggs
    Waking up to washing up
    Making up your bed
    Lazy days my razor blade
    Could use a better edge

    Oh yeah, I am the "anonymous" from which the Helen Keller proposition came from. I actually signed up for this blogger-thing purely to no longer be anonymous. Anonymous is cowardice.

    Oh and the previous quotes are from the "Wedding Knell" by Nathaniel Hawthorne.

    Be well or at least don't hurt yourself.

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger LEAH FRANCES said…

    laugher1, i appreciate your coming out of the anonymous closet. nice to meet you. yes, the wedding knell. i quoted you right back, maybe you didn't notice.

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger LEAH FRANCES said…

    oh, and mancunian. if you are truly a bowie freak, he goes the the bar, puck fair, where i used to work. at lafayette and houstan.

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Special K -
    He lives aroud the corner there..he's sober though, right? I guess he just goes in for the grub. Good stuff from you there though...

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger LEAH FRANCES said…

    ya, he drinks cranberry and soda, or sparkling water. and he likes yoghurt with fruit salad for breakfast, actually. he came in for lunch on his birthday once with friends. but usually he came in alone, reading a book. still lookin good too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home