Xin yi hua
Claudia Wilson Gator: You don't know how fucking stupid I am.
Jim Kurring: It's okay.
Claudia Wilson Gator: You don't know how *crazy* I am.
Jim Kurring: It's okay.
Claudia Wilson Gator: I got troubles, okay?
Jim Kurring: I'll take everything at face value. I'll be a good listener.
Claudia Wilson Gator: I started this didn't I, didn't I -- fuck!
Jim Kurring: Whatever it is, just say it, you'll see.
Claudia Wilson Gator: ...You wanna kiss me, Jim?
Jim Kurring: Yes, I do.
Jim Kurring: It's okay.
Claudia Wilson Gator: You don't know how *crazy* I am.
Jim Kurring: It's okay.
Claudia Wilson Gator: I got troubles, okay?
Jim Kurring: I'll take everything at face value. I'll be a good listener.
Claudia Wilson Gator: I started this didn't I, didn't I -- fuck!
Jim Kurring: Whatever it is, just say it, you'll see.
Claudia Wilson Gator: ...You wanna kiss me, Jim?
Jim Kurring: Yes, I do.

3 Comments:
At 4:01 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 4:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
Claudia Wilson Gator: I wanted to do that.
Jim Kurring: Well...
Claudia Wilson Gator: That felt good to do - to do what I wanted to do.
In real-time, it feels so good to do what you want to do, even if you know that it might not be the right thing to do.
The moment before you take the leap, all senses tingle beyond imagination. Sating of desire and reaching satisfaction become more important then breath. Death seems a far better option then not diving forward. All one can do is jump in and bathe in the ecstasy, as brief a moment as it might be, as stupid as it might be, as crazy as it might be.
Celebrate now, play now, enjoy now, worry later, pay later, but for god's sake KISS.
At 9:46 PM,
Anonymous said…
Silly, stupid me, I didn't realise that Aimee Mann did the music for Magnolia until something like a year after that movie had been out. Having found Boogie Nights somewhat lacklustre, I opted to wait to see Magnolia when it was out on DVD. Or was that too early for DVD? I can't remember. I still think that scene where they all sing was just about the most creative and interesting moment in cinema, full stop.
A few songs obsessed over (as if they were actually written for me) for long periods of time:
"I'm wasting my time" by Sam Phillips
"How I am different" by Aimee Mann and Jon Brion
"Last Call" by Elliott Smith
"Disappear" by R.E.M.
And I know she didn't have me in mind, but I wonder if Tori Amos and I were channelling each other's senses of humour when she wrote that line about "so you can make me cum, that doesn't make you Jesus".
E-Mail: daysleeper033@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home