that girl }}


With the philosophy that every part may be her big chance, Ann makes a valiant effort to learn to roller-skate to get a part in a soft-drink (called Twinkie) commercial.

Monday, June 27, 2005

what a deal

i just narrowly escaped a bargain store with my life, or at least my chequing account. i swear, i go into those places and something about the dingy little aisles and the flickering fluorescent lights turns me into a spaced out, wandering, frenzied, freak. suddenly, everything looks fucking fascinating.

so i've arrived home with a glittery mini-stapler, a 4 pack of metallic pencil sharpeners, 2 ten packs of multi-colored creamy eye shadows, a large bag of cheezies, a vegetable cup-a-soup, a pink bikini, and a pair of striped toe socks. yeesh.










RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME: i never answer the phone. ever.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I never answer the phone either. My friends hate it and often comment about it. I call back the ones that I want to speak to. I have a cell phone too. I carry it with me but I keep it turned off. My recent employer gave me a Blackberry - HAH! I am not sure where I put it.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger MB Shaw said…

    Hey, this is my art you are using! Wish you would have asked first and given appropriate credit, ok? If you would put a little blurb under it linking to my website, that would be cool.
    Thanks.
    Mary Beth
    ps.....geez, I am so sorry about your fall. Hope you are feeling better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home