With the philosophy that every part may be her big chance, Ann makes a valiant effort to learn to roller-skate to get a part in a soft-drink (called Twinkie) commercial.
Monday, July 11, 2005
DREAM CAR
oh, and i'd love a 1978 AMX fastback with levi strauss interior.
I had a 1970 Javelin, the AMX's bigger cousin. Both cars were made by American Motors (AMC). I bought mine in 1980 (I was 17 - yeah I'm an oldster). It was deep forest green. I loved that car. It sat 8, for dinner. It was my gang's party mobile. It had a 343 V-8 with standard 3-speed transmission with the shifter on the steering column rather than the floor. It flew!
Sidenote, AMC also produced the Pacer and the Gremlin, anyone remember those gems?
AMC closed up shop in 1987.
See picture, larger one can be emailed to anyone of interest.
1 Comments:
At 9:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
I had a 1970 Javelin, the AMX's bigger cousin. Both cars were made by American Motors (AMC). I bought mine in 1980 (I was 17 - yeah I'm an oldster). It was deep forest green. I loved that car. It sat 8, for dinner. It was my gang's party mobile. It had a 343 V-8 with standard 3-speed transmission with the shifter on the steering column rather than the floor. It flew!
Sidenote, AMC also produced the Pacer and the Gremlin, anyone remember those gems?
AMC closed up shop in 1987.
See picture, larger one can be emailed to anyone of interest.
Post a Comment
<< Home