sappy
had a really bad bout of insomnia last night. am kind of drifting through this day, a little dizzy, a little shaky, a lot sappy for some reason. those who know me know i've been on a bit of a "karen o sings slow songs" kick lately. i'd recommend you download her cover of hyperballad. it sounds better than it reads. i promise!
( Björk Cover by the yeah yeah yeahs )
I go through all this
Before you wake up
To feel happier
And safe with you again
I go through all this
Before you wake up
To feel happier
And safe with you again
I'm back at my cliff
Still throwing things off
I listen to the sounds they make
On their way down
When it lands
Will my eyes
Be closed or open?
I go through all this
Before you wake up
To feel happier
And safe with you again
I go through all this
Before you wake up
To feel happier
And safe with you again
And safe with you
RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME: i can now see, for a short time (free trial software), that a few people actually read this. although you don't comment. but thanks, i enjoy the company. and i like to know that people are out there. :)
( Björk Cover by the yeah yeah yeahs )
I go through all this
Before you wake up
To feel happier
And safe with you again
I go through all this
Before you wake up
To feel happier
And safe with you again
I'm back at my cliff
Still throwing things off
I listen to the sounds they make
On their way down
When it lands
Will my eyes
Be closed or open?
I go through all this
Before you wake up
To feel happier
And safe with you again
I go through all this
Before you wake up
To feel happier
And safe with you again
And safe with you
RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME: i can now see, for a short time (free trial software), that a few people actually read this. although you don't comment. but thanks, i enjoy the company. and i like to know that people are out there. :)

3 Comments:
At 4:48 PM,
LEAH FRANCES said…
yes actually. that is the "issue" i am dealing with, mentioned a few blogs back-- us having not enough writing. i am the art director, but i am waiting, waiting, waiting for the other end to come together.
send any writing to: writing_submissions@hotmail.com
we need: recently released music reviews, recently released film reviews, and musings or articles of your choice.
the issue theme is identity. use that info as you will ;)
At 8:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
If you want to use any of my musings, I would be happy to contribute. Identity (or lack thereof) is all that I write about.
At 2:37 AM,
Anonymous said…
i have no idea how or why i stumbled upon your blog, but i check it every week for a month or so now. good luck with your move!
Post a Comment
<< Home